Unleash your design and creative potential with the Project Runway Limited Edition LB-6800PRW—the only Project Runway machine to offer embroidery! With computer connectivity, the LB-6800PRW will allow you to import embroidery designs directly from your computer, plus enjoy possible future machine updates.
The combination sewing and embroidery machine is fashioned with 67 built-in sewing stitches and 98 stitch functions, in addition to 70 built-in embroidery designs, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 embroidery lettering fonts. Features like the built-in push-button thread cutter, advanced needle threading system and easy-to-view back-lit LCD display touch screen provide a heightened level of convenience to your sewing and embroidery. The included Project Runway custom fashion rolling bag makes taking the machine to classes and workshops as easy as can be! Let your budding design skills flourish with the LB-6800PRW!!
Features like the built-in push-button thread cutter, advanced needle threading system and easy-to-view back-lit LCD touch screen provides a heightened level of convenience to your sewing and embroidery, while the included Project Runway custom fashion rolling bag makes taking the machine to classes, workshops or on vacation as easy as can be! Let your budding design skills flourish with the LB-6800PRW!
The machine also provides ten styles of one-step automatic buttonholes, automatic reverse/reinforcement stitch and needle-stop position control, and presser-foot pressure adjustment and a presser-foot leveling button. The electronic variable sewing speed control allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project and 50 stitches are available for reference whenever needed to make that next stitch.
- Import designs directly from your computer with update capability
- 70 built-in embroidery designs
- 5 built-in embroidery fonts
- 67 built-in sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions and 10 one-step buttonholes
- 710 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Sewing 400 SPM Embroidery
- Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen with a 2.7" x 1.4" LCD display
- On-screen reference guide in 16 built-in languages
- Quick-Set drop-in bobbins
- 10 shapes and 12 stitch frame patterns built-in. That equals to 120 frame pattern combinations!
- Built-in automatic push button thread cutter
- 4” x 4” embroidery area
- Pattern rotation by 1, 10 or 90 degrees
- Advanced needle threading system
- Manual thread tension
- Upper and Bobbin thread sensor
- Adjustable bobbin winding speed
- Uses embroidery cards for design transfer
- Large sewing are of 5.5" x 13.1" and a work space of 3.9" x 5.3 (height & width)
- Stitch width of 7mm
- Stitch length of 5mm
- Start/Stop button
- Electronic variable sewing speed control - sew fast or slow!
- Twin needle sewing
- Needle position key - Needle can be programmed to stop in the up or down position.
- Level presser foot control
- Free-arm sewing
- Compatible with Brother software and iBroidery ready
Accessories & Warranty Features:
- Includes 7 presser feet: Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Zipper foot, Button fitting foot, Monogramming foot, Embroidery foot and Blind stitch foot.
- Built-in Accessory Storage
- Machine cover and Project Runway rolling bag included
- Additional accessories include: scissors, seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, eyelet punch, touch pen, cleaning/lint brush, extra spool pin, 3 spool caps (large, medium and small), bobbins with 3 clips, 2 screwdrivers (large and small), spool net, embroidery bobbin thread, embroidery arm, embroidery material, USB cable, Instructional CD, a 4" x 4" embroidery hoop, Operation Manual and the most important two accessories - the foot control and power cord!
- 25 year limited warranty.