Brother's PED-Basic® is the first step toward opening up a vast world of new embroidery designs for your embroidery machine. PED-Basic® allows you to download embroidery designs, perform simple editing operations to embroidery data (.pes files) and write those .pes files to original cards for your embroidery machine. .pes files can also be purchased or obtained from the internet. PED-Basic® features three frame sizes, a realistic stitch design preview, print design previews which can be used as placement templates when embroidering and built-in embroidery samples.
- Software for downloading embroidery designs for an embroidery machine
- Three Frame Sizes
- Realistic Stitch Design Preview
- Print Design Previews For Use As Placement Templates
- Import .pes Files From The Internet and Export to Original Card
- Basic Software with Download Capability
- Perform simple editing operations to embroidery data; write .pes files to original cards
- Various .pes files can also be purchased or obtained from the Internet
- Built-in embroidery samples
- Minor editing
- Free online updates for newer computers (IE: Windows Vista) on Brother website.
- 4M blank memory card
- USB card writer box
- Instruction manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)