- High speed straight stitch machine with max 1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects with more than 6" height and 9" width in the fabric bed area right of the needle
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability and penetrating power
- Up to 7 mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Exclusive pin feed mechanism to prevent slippage
- Knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage Full range feed pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog height settings for different fabric weights
- Tension adjustment dial for different fabric and thread weights
- Exclusive fabric separator feature joins lightweight linings to materials such as velvets and eliminates the puckering
- Easy to use foot lift operation-the lower feed dog drops automatically when the presser foot is lifted for easy fabric insertion.
- Removable knee lift enables you to lift your presser foot leaving both hands free for fabric handling.
- The feed dog adjustment knob lowers the feed dogs below the fabric plate for free motion sewing (drop feed control).
- Exclusive F.A.S.T. automatic needle threader saves time and your eyesight.
- Built-in automatic thread cutter activates with the touch of a button both top and bottom threads are neatly cut and threads are instantly reset for the next sewing operation.
- Needle positioning mechanism lets you control needle up after needle stops down.
- Eliminates the need to manually rotate the balance wheel to lower or raise the needle during a continuous stop and start sewing operation.
- 150 watt motor, 1.5 amps, 2 to 3 times more power than most home portables.
- The normally optional 12" x 18" extension table is included on the Brother PQ-1500S model.
- Power cord
- Foot control, sewing notions,
- Instruction manual
- 25 year limited warranty