An In-store Event at a Moore’s Location Near You!
April 19th – 20th, 2023
Time:10am – 4pm PST
Location: Moore’s Sewing Center
Corona – Huntington Beach
Registration Cost: $29.95
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement, and more from an OESD embroidery expert.
In this lecture-demo, you will also learn how to create exciting project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, applique, quilting in the hoop, and try new innovative embroidery accessories. The beautiful embroidery samples and projects will inspire you, and you’ll learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun!
This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types.
Catered lunch will be provided.
Choose the Moore’s location nearest you:
Limited spots available — Sign up today!
April 19th – Huntington Beach
April 20th – Corona
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for any project or fabric.
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process.
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects.
- Door prizes and giveaways.
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to Embroidery Essentials attendees.
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques.
Moore’s is also offering a 2-day hands-on event!
A Hands-On Event at Moore’s of Brea
April 21st – 22nd, 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm PST
Location: Moore’s Sewing Center – Brea
Registration Cost: $129.00
Goody bag valued at over $99 included!
Enjoy team-sewing as you create a free-standing appliques and a twinkling tile scene. Goody bag, catered lunch, and chocolate is included!
Click here to learn more.