An In-store Event at a Moore’s Location Near You!
October 12th – 16th, 2021
Time:10am – 4pm PST
Location: Moore’s Sewing Center
Temecula – Corona – Brea – Huntington Beach – Mission Viejo
Registration Cost: $29.00
Goody bag valued at over $200 included!
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement, and more from an OESD embroidery expert.
In this lecture-demo, you will also learn how to create exciting project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, applique, quilting in the hoop, and try new innovative embroidery accessories. The beautiful embroidery samples and projects will inspire you, and you’ll learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun!
This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types.
Goody bag included, and catered lunch will be provided.
Choose the Moore’s location nearest you:
Limited spots available — Call to sign up today!
October 12th – Temecula
October 13th – Corona
October 14th – Brea
October 15th – Huntington Beach
October 16th – Mission Viejo
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for any project or fabric.
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process.
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects.
- Door prizes and giveaways.
- Goody bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing & embroidery items.
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to Embroidery Essentials attendees.
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees.