OeSD Welcome Home – 2-Day Event
November 1st – 4th, 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm PST
Location: Moore’s Sewing Center – Brea
Registration Cost: $129.00
Goody bag valued at over $200 included!
This event is sold out. Please call our Brea location at 714-279-6830 to be placed on the waiting list.
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement, and more from an OESD embroidery expert.
Welcome Home with OESD is a fun, hands-on event for embroidery enthusiasts of all skill Levels! This is a two-day event that utilizes top-of-the-line machine features and cutting edge techniques. Create six unique projects to decorate your home!
This hands-on event is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types. This is a team-sewing learning experience, with 2 students sharing each machine, letting you socialize while you sew!
Goody bag included, and catered lunch will be provided.
- Exclusive Welcome Home embroidery collection only available to attendees of this event
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs.
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color.
- CD with all class project handouts and design.
- Complete kits for all 6 project.
- Trunk Show of beautiful embroidery project.
- Door Prizes and Giveaways.
- Goody Bag with fun sewing & embroidery items, plus bonus designs.
- Exciting products and savings only available to Event attendees.
In this two-day event, learn to create six different projects along with valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your projects more successful and more fun! Be inspired by the wide variety of embroidery projects on display. And learn how to choose the right products for almost any type of project.