Safety will be our top priority, and because of that, the social distancing and cleaning procedures that have become a way of life for all of us are now staples of how we will conduct our business after reopening.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe
- We disinfected and thoroughly cleaned all our stores
- All employees will be wearing face coverings
- Using safe distancing and cleaning practices
- We have made hand sanitizer available for employees and customers
- Routinely cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- Placed marks on the floor to help you maintain the 6’ distance when waiting in line
Here is what we need from you:
In order to meet social distancing guidelines, upon reopening, a limit of the total people will be allowed in the store at one time, based on the store locations (including staff members).
- If you have displayed any symptoms that include fever, cough, headaches, or have been in close contact with anyone who has these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, we want you to stay home and order online! We are still doing free shipping on any orders over $49.
- Leave your cell phone number at the door with associate if store is at safe capacity. We will call you when it is your turn while you wait in your car.
- Wear face coverings that cover nose and mouth.
- Maintain 6-foot distancing between other customers and employees
- If you are bringing in a repair and need assistance getting it into the store, please place it in your trunk. We cannot reach inside your vehicle to retrieve repairs.
We are excited that this day has finally come but need to keep these practices in place for the health and safety of our customers and staff.