Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Anita’s University – Next Level Embroidery 301! – Moore’s of Corona
Wednesday, July 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
We all love embroidery and the creativity it can inspire ‐ attend Anita’s University – Next Level Embroidery 301 class and you’ll be inspired in a BIG way!
Explore many different embroidery techniques such as how we get the timeless look of heirloom stitching with the convenience of modern machines! Free standing lace and fabric coloring are just a few other subjects we’ll explore… Ever wondered how to do those different appliqué methods? You’ll learn how to do reverse appliqué & ghost stitching, reverse trapunto, dimensional embroidery, and sew much more!
We’re proud to introduce and teach the next class in the series. During this class we will do a deep‐dive into each and every one of our quilting techniques! Learn how Anita Goodesign saves you time, money, and fabric with our innovative in‐the‐hoop quilting technique.
Enjoy premier education while stitching out the best designs ever and have best experience possible when stitching them out ‐ the best from the best! Hands-on learning is the best – get that hands-on experience at Anita’s University. Choose which design you want to sew within a certain technique in this team sewing environment so you’ll get to see many different stitch outs – peeking on your classmate’s work is encouraged at Anita’s University!
- A 3‐ring binder with detailed step‐by‐step tutorials! Over 150 pages of full color tutorials!
- A USB stick with 130 designs— the most of ANY class!
- New special class pricing on all products and machines!
- Exclusive sneak peeks on new techniques & new collections!
- Stitch out 7 hands‐on projects on state‐of‐the‐art, top-of-the-line machines!
- New fun ways to win prizes!
- Lunch – and plenty of chocolate!
Moore’s of Corona, Wednesday, July 17th , 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., $59 includes everything!
This class does not have any required materials listed.