Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Basic Machine Guide Class w/Suzi Huntington Beach
Thursday, November 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Learn how to use your sewing machine. We will cover the basics from threading and bobbin winding. Explain the different feet that came with your sewing machine. We will provide education on consumables like Needles and Thread. You will learn how to adjust your machines stitch width and length. You will sew on your machine during class using its many features becoming more confident with your machines and your own capabilities
And lastly, we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance.
We welcome everyone to the guide classes regardless of where they bought their machine.
Students Bring To Class:
- Sewing Machine
- Machines Manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Empty Bobbin
- Fabric to sew on – 12×12 size
- All Items that came with the sewing machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
This class does not have any required materials listed.