Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Beginning Pro-Stitcher and Beyond, Brea, 1 Session, $
September 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| $50
Sewing Class Navigation
Have you purchased the Pro-Stitcher or are you interested in learning what it’s all about? This class is great for the beginner or someone wanting to learn more about it! Here’s what we’ll cover –
- Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
- Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align
- Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
- Overview of Art and Stitch
- What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
- The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
- Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
- Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
- Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
- Managing “wonky” borders and blocks
- Plus answer your questions!
Prerequisite: Be familiar with her machine and know how to run it.
Download Supply List below