Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Brother/BL Embroidery Only w/Helen Huntington Beach
Thursday, November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
When it comes to embroidery you will learn how to get an embroidery image onto your machine’s menu. The embroidery editing features are fun to navigate and learn as well. You will enlarge embroidery designs, use the many varied fonts. We will suggest needed products for embroidery success. And lastly, we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance needs. This class is open to all regardless of where they purchased their machine. We will get your hooped up and start some embroidery fun!
We will focus on:
- Fill Stitches
- Dual Purpose Stylus
- Using the machines camera
- Memory Functions
- the Projector Feature
- Combining Patterns
- Editing Colors in your design
Students to bring to class:
- Sewing Machine & embroidery Unit
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Empty Bobbin
- Fabric to sew on – preferred 12×12 size
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop- size 5×7 or smaller
- Embroidery Tear Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- Fabric for hooping, preferred a light-colored fabric – 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- All items that came with your combination sewing machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (714) 899-3222
This class does not have any required materials listed.