Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
Brother/BL TOL Part 2 w/Helen Huntington Beach
Friday, July 15 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is the second part of education for the Brother & Babylock Top of the Line machines guide class. It is suggested that you take the part #1 class first. This way you will be able to navigate your machine and have a better focus on your machine’s capabilities. Class #1 taught you only the basic’s to embroidery. In this class we will focus on more of the many additional embroidery features your machine has to offer. We will educate you on the reasons for preventative maintenance needs. This class is open to all regardless of where they purchased their machine. We will get your hooped up and start some embroidery fun.
We will focus on:
- Fill Stitches
- Dual Purpose Stylus
- Using the machines camera
- Memory Functions
- the Projector Feature
- Combining Patterns
- Editing Colors in your design
Students Bring To Class:
- Sewing Machine & Embroidery unit
- Power Cord
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- 3 pieces – Embroidery Tear-Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- 3 pieces – Fabric for hooping, preferred a light colored solid 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (714) 899-3222
This class does not have any required materials listed.