Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Brother & Babylock Top of the Line Part #3 Machine Guide Class
November 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is the third part of education for the Brother & Babylock Top of the Line machines. We highly suggest you have completed the first two guide classes part #1 & #2.
This third part of your education for your machine will focus on the many advanced features for embroidery. Learn how to use the scanning features for unlimited embroidery options. We will teach you how to change a design with the advanced editing tools onboard your machine. My Design Center and IQ Designer will make editing your designs fun and creative.
This class is open to all regardless of where they purchased their machine.
We will focus on:
- Scanning Features
- Advanced Editing
- My Design Center
- IQ Designer
- Guideline/ MarkerLine
- Marker Grid
- Laser Guide
Students Bring to Class:
- Sewing Machine & Embroidery unit
- Power Cord
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- 3 pieces – Embroidery Tear-Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- 3 pieces – Fabric for hooping, preferred a light colored solid 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
This class does not have any required materials listed.