Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Small Embroidery Only Machines
Monday, June 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is geared to teach all the basics to embroidery. We will educate you on proper hooping, designs, bobbins & stabilizers. You will learn how to navigate through your machines design menus and many fonts. Learn all the essential supplies needed for machine embroidery. You will learn about the many editing features on your machine. You will even hoop up and stitch out an embroidery design from your machine’s menu. And lastly, we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance.
This guide class is open to all, regardless of where they purchased the machine.
Students Bring to Class:
- Embroidery Sewing Machine
- Machines manual
- Embroidery Unit
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- Fabric to embroidery, light colored – 12×12 size
- Embroidery Bobbin
- Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Tear Away Stabilizer 12×12 size
- All Items that came with the embroidery machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
Covid-19 safety precautions:
This class does not have any required materials listed.