Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Bucket Hat Making, Huntington Beach,1 Session, $
Friday, October 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Learn to make a basic bucket hat using quilting cotton! You’ll learn to understand parts of the pattern, make modifications, and various designs. Topics include:
Explore fabrics, interfacing and lining
- Explore fabrics, interfacing and lining
- Sewing oddly shaped pieces together
- Clipping, notching, and pressing
- Finishing touches and details
- Sewing stress management
- Brainstorming your next project!
Prerequisite: Basic familiarity with sewing machine
Download Supply List below
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees