Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Fish Applique Garden Flag, Mission Viejo, 1 Session, $
May 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| $15
Sewing Class Navigation
Create your own custom garden flags! Choose colors and style to coordinate with your home, your taste – you’re no longer limited to what’s available in stores! These are great holiday decor too, and make good gifts! Easy for sewers at any level, and a perfect way to learn machine applique!
On completion of this class you’ll be able to:
1. Measure and cut fabric required for the project.
2. Use fusible web to prepare applique fabric.
3. Apply applique to base fabric and stitch around outline to secure.
4. Join front and back of flag together.
5. Sew sleeve for hanging flag. 6
6. Complete at least one garden flag.
Prerequisite: Be able to thread and operate your sewing machine
Dates for Sessions(s)
This class does not have any required materials listed.