Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
Floriani Total Control U Guide Class
Tuesday, October 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This is an ongoing class offered for you to gain knowledge of Floriani’s Total Control Software for digitizing and editing. Each class taken will focus on different elements of FTC-U. This amazing software has so much to offer that each class can only focus on one special feature.
We welcome everyone to the guide classes regardless of where they bought their software.
Some of the targeted class instruction will focus on:
- Resizing a design
- Advanced editing
- Adding on to a purchased design
Students Bring To Class:
- Latest version of Floriani Total Control Software
- Power Cord
- Computer Mouse
- Notepad & Pen – for note taking
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
This class does not have any required materials listed.