Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Anita’s University 102: Embroidery Made Easy II, Moore’s of Brea (2 Day Event)
Saturday, November 6 @ 9:00 am - Sunday, November 7 @ 5:00 pm
One event on November 7, 2021 at 9:00 am
Sewing Class Navigation
- A 3-ring binder with detailed step-by-step tutorials
- A USB stick with over 100+ designs
- New special class pricing on our products
- Exclusive sneak peeks on new techniques & new collections
- Stitch out 7 hands-on projects** on state-of-the-art machines *
- A new fun way to win prizes!
* 1-day class includes 3 hands-on projects; 2-day class includes 7 hands-on projects.
And we’re so excited to have one of your favorite presenters – Taylor Henderson – here for the event!
Check out his special message –
There’s no better way to learn than hands on! Enjoy the camaraderie of teamwork, with two students per machine and plenty of spacing between individuals for appropriate social distancing. Because we are limiting this to two students per machine, we will have a reduced capacity so don’t wait to sign up!
Choose a 1-day or 2-day session:
This class does not have any required materials listed.