Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
OESD Embroidery Essentials In-Store Event! Moore’s of Huntington Beach
Friday, October 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement, and more from an OESD embroidery expert!
In this lecture-demo, you’ll also learn how to create exciting project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, applique, quilting in the hoop, and try new innovative embroidery accessories. The beautiful embroidery samples and projects will inspire you, and you’ll learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun!
This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types! This full day of fun and education is just $29!
Goody bag (over $200 value!) included, and catered lunch will be provided!
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for any project or fabric!
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects!
- Door prizes and giveaways!
- Goody bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing & embroidery items!
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to Embroidery Essentials attendees!
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees.
This class does not have any required materials listed.