Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Stitching In The Kitchen Event!
Thursday, October 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on October 27, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on October 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on October 29, 2022 at 9:00 am
Sewing Class Navigation
You’ll create 6 coordinating kitchen-themed projects, plus – learn valuable embroidery techniques to grow your embroidery knowledge! Gain tons of inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right stabilizer and embroidery tools for almost any type of embroidery project!
Stitching In The Kitchen is a perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types. This is a team-sewing learning experience, with 2 students sharing each machine, letting you socialize while you sew!
Goody bag – valued at over $200! – included, and catered lunch will be provided!
Get a sneak peek here –
- Exclusive Stitching in the Kitchen embroidery collection only available to attendees of this event!
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs!
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color!
- CD with all class project handouts and design!
- Complete kits for all 6 projects!
- Trunk Show of beautiful embroidery projects!
- Door Prizes and Giveaways!!!
- Goody Bag with fun sewing & embroidery items!
- Exciting products and savings only available to event attendees!
Create six different projects while getting valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your projects more successful and more fun! Be inspired by the wide variety of embroidery projects on display. And learn how to choose the right products for almost any type of project to ensure success!
October 26th and 27th (Wednesday/Thursday) – or
October 29th and 29th (Friday/Saturday)
9 a.m – 5 p.m. each session at Moore’s of Brea!
This class does not have any required materials listed.