Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
OESD Embroidery Essentials!
Wednesday, April 19
One event on April 20, 2023 at 2:00 am
Sewing Class Navigation
Learn essential embroidery techniques from an OESD embroidery expert!
You’ll learn how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement – and so much more! In this in store lecture-demo, you’ll also learn how to create exciting project techniques – like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, applique, quilting in the hoop – and try new innovative embroidery accessories! The beautiful embroidery samples and projects will inspire you, and you’ll learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun!
This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types!
Catered lunch is included!
You don’t want to miss out! Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Choose your location and date:
- Moore’s of Huntington Beach: April 19th – OR –
- Moore’s of Corona: April 20th
Each is a full day event – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – just $29.95!
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for any project or fabric!
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects!
- Door prizes and giveaways!
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to Embroidery Essentials attendees!
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques!
This class does not have any required materials listed.