Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
OeSD World of Embroidery Lecture Demo! – Brea
Friday, June 21 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Wondering where to go next with your embroidery?
Come explore a whole world of possibilities!
(And get a FREE goody bag valued at over $200!*)
Learn how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping, placement, and design techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, appliqué and more at OeSD’s World of Embroidery lecture/demo! Make your good embroidery even better and be inspired to try new techniques!
This program is a one-day event that features a trunk show featuring 50+ collections.
This 1-day event includes:
- New embroidery tips and techniques
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which to use for any project or fabric
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process
- A trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door prizes and giveaways
- Goody bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing embroidery items!
- Exciting projects are available ONLY to World of Embroidery attendees!
Pick your date/location – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
Friday, June 21st – Brea
Saturday, June 22nd – Corona
*Your $29.95 registration covers lunch – and – a goody bag valued at over $200!
This class does not have any required materials listed.