Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Pfaff TOL Part 2 w/Rosemary Huntington Beach
Thursday, June 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is the second part of education for the Top of the Line Pfaff machines. It is suggested that you take the part 1 class first.
In this class we will guide you on the more advanced features of your embroidery machine. Techniques like Stacking Stiches & floating stitches, Radiant & lace edge stitches, as well as the wonderful ribbon stitches. We will educate on the reasons for preventative maintenance on your machine. This class is open to all regardless of where they purchased their machine.
We will focus on:
- Tapering Features
- Precise Embroidery Positioning
- Basting stitches for in the hoop
- Organization of embroidery designs
Students Bring To Class:
- Sewing Machine & Embroidery unit
- Power Cord
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- 3 pieces – Embroidery Tear-Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- 3 pieces – Fabric for hooping, preferred a light colored solid 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (714) 899-3222
This class does not have any required materials listed.