Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Pfaff TOL Part 1 w/Rosemary Huntington Beach
Thursday, January 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This guide class is part #1 of a two-part series on the Top of the Line Pfaff sewing machines. The class is structured to teach both sewing and embroidery on your machine. We will cover the basics from threading and bobbin winding. You will gain education on all the features of the Pfaff sewing machine. Learning the special navigation on the Pfaff screen will help you from sewing to embroidery. We will share information on the machine icons and the varied sewing applications. You will learn about all the sewing feet that came with your machine. We will provide education on consumables like needles, thread, and the many sewing supplies needed to your sewing enjoyment. We then move on to the embroidery features of the machine. You will learn how to get an image to your machine for embroidery. We will advise of preparations for hooping for the best stitching possible. You will stitch out a design from your machine. We will educate you on embroidery supplies needed for success. And we will cover the need for preventative maintenance on your machine.
This class is open for all Pfaff Top of the Line machine owners regardless of where the machine was purchased.
Students Bring to Class:
- Sewing Machine & Embroidery unit
- Power Cord
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- 3 pieces – Embroidery Tear-Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- 3 pieces – Fabric for hooping, preferred a light colored solid 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (714) 899-3222
This class does not have any required materials listed.