Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Pfaff Midline Machine Guide Class
Saturday, October 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Class Description: This guide class is for the high end non embroidery machines that are made by Pfaff. In this class you will learn all the basics to sewing like threading and bobbin winding. You will gain education on all the features of the Pfaff sewing machine. Learning the special navigation on your Pfaff screen will help you for all your sewing needs. We will provide education on the machine’s icons and the varied sewing applications. You will learn about all the sewing feet that came with your machine. We will teach you about consumables like needles, thread, and the many sewing supplies needed to your sewing enjoyment. And we will cover the need for preventative maintenance on your machine.
This class is open for all Pfaff Top of the Line machine owners regardless of where the machine was purchased.
Students Bring to Class:
- Sewing Machine
- Machine Manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- 3 pieces – Fabric for sewing – 12×12 size
- Empty bobbin
- All items that came with your machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (951) 736-5457
This class does not have any required materials listed.