Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Beginning Pro Stitcher, Brea, 1 Session, $
February 15, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Have you already purchased the Pro-Stitcher or interested in learning what it’s all about? This class is great for the beginner or someone wanting to learn more about what it can do! Here’s what we’ll cover –
- Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
- Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align
- Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
- Overview of Art and Stitch
- What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
- The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
- Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
- Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
- Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
- Managing “wonky” borders and blocks
- Plus answer your questions!
Download Supply List below
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees