Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Scan N Cut Basic Guide Class Temecula
Wednesday, January 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
The Scan N Cut basic guide class main focus is to educate you on all the machines features. In this class you will learn to navigate on the screen to select items & to size them. We will provide education on Scan N Cut consumables and various tools to help with your crafting. Learn what materials you can scan & what blades you will need for the various materials. Education on the ease of taking a scanned image and turning them into unique cut designs.
Students Bring To Class:
- Scan N Cut Machine
- Machines Manual
- Power Cord
- Moore’s will provide material for cutting
- Everything that came with your machine
- Notepad & Pen – for note taking
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
This class does not have any required materials listed.