Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
Serger Guide Class (for all Air Thread models) w/Nancy Temecula
Wednesday, September 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
Class Description: This class will cover what you need to know for your air threading machine. You will learn how easy it is to thread your machine using the air threading technology. We will educate you on threads, needles and your machine & multiple stitches. Learn all the various overlock stitches, along with narrow and rolled hems (on applicable models). You will even create a gathered stitch during class. And lastly we will cover your machines’ basic preventative maintenance. This guide class is open to all customers regardless of where they purchased their machine.
Students Bring To Class:
- Serger Machine
- Machines manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Serger Threads – enough for your machine
- Moore’s will provide fabrics for this class
- All Items that came with your Serger
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
This class does not have any required materials listed.