Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Basic Serger (Non Air Thread) Corona
Saturday, February 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class will cover what you need to know for your serger. We will educate you on threads, needles and your machine & multiple stitches. Learn all the various overlock stitches, along with narrow and rolled hems. You will even create a gathered stitch during class. And lastly we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance. This guide class is open to all customers regardless of where they purchased their machine.
Students Bring To Class:
- Serger Machine
- Machines manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Serger Threads – enough for your machine
- Moore’s will provide fabrics for this class
- All Items that came with your Serger
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
This class does not have any required materials listed.