Also make sure to check our our Sewing Events website.
- This sewing class has passed.
Small Sewing/Embroidery Combo Machines
Tuesday, August 31 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is geared to teach both the sewing and embroidery on your machine. We will cover the basics from threading and bobbin winding. Explain the different feet that came with your sewing machine. We will provide education on sewing consumables like Needles, Thread & Stabilizers. You will learn how to adjust your stitch width and length. Then we will tackle machine embroidery. We will educate you on hooping, designs, bobbins & stabilizers. You will even stitch out an embroidery design from your machine’s menu. And lastly, we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance.
This guide is open for all regardless of where they purchased the machine.
Students Bring To Class:
- Sewing Machine
- Machines Manual
- Embroidery Unit
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Empty Bobbin
- Fabric to sew on – 12×12 size
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- Embroidery Bobbin
- Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Tear Away Stabilizer 12×12 size
- Fabric for embroidery light colored & solid – 12×12 size
- All Items that came with the sewing machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
Covid-19 safety precautions:
This class does not have any required materials listed.