Free Shipping Over $49 Online
AccuQuilt GO! Rag Square-8 1/2″ Die
Accuquilt GO! Rag Square-8 1/2″ Die will help you amaze your family and friends with rag quilt gifts! This die pre-cuts the 3/4″ long fringe edges with perfect 1/4″ wide fringes. Simply sew the fringed rag squares together with a 1″ seam allowance.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
Everyone loves a soft, homey rag quilt, and the Accuquilt GO! Rag Square-8 1/2″ Die streamlines the process of cutting 3/4″ long fringe edges with perfect 1/4″ wide fringes. Add batting squares die cut with Square-6 1/2″ (50000) to add comfy warmth. The beauty of rag quilts is that once the squares are stitched together, the quilt is done! Die packaging includes project directions for a GO! Crazy Rag Squares Lap Quilt.
- Accuquilt GO! Rag Square-8 1/2″ Die cuts one 8 1/2″W x 8 1/2″H (22 cm x 22 cm) square.
- Use 10″ x 10″ cutting mat. This die can be hard on cutting mats so be sure to keep an extra GO! Cutting Mat-10″ x 10″ on hand!
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
Storage: 10″ x 10″ Die Board (25 cm x 25 cm) Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Use with AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 1.5 in|