Amélie Scott Designs Edge to Edge Book (Second Edition)
Welcome to the second edition of the Amélie Scott Designs Edge to Edge Book! Written by a quilter, for quilters, and updated based on thousands of hours of teaching and quilting, the Easy-Connect™ technique has never been easier, faster, or more accurate!
If you’ve ever wanted to finish a quilt quickly, make a quilt completely on your own, or see what else you can do with your embroidery machine, then you’ll love this book. The Easy-Connect Quilting files and technique allow you to use your home embroidery machine to get quilting results like you’d see from a long-arm quilter.
Included in the 2nd Edition book are:
- Instructions for the Easy-Connect™ Quilting technique
- New – instructions for magnetic hoops
- New – guidance for top & bobbin thread, needles, and batting
- New – BERNINA, Baby Lock & Brother tips
- Pattern for the Baby Sew Fast quilt
- Embroidery files for 10 quilting designs
All files are available in three sizes. The actual size for each design will vary, but for each size, the designs will be no larger than:
- Small — 5.6” x 9.9” (142 x 251 mm)
- Medium — 6.7” x 11.7” (170 x 297 mm)
- Large — 7.8” x 13.8” (198 x 351 mm)
- Baby meander
- Holly meander
- Just a Note
- Plain meander
- Star meander
- Spring meander
File formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, 10o.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .75 in|