Brother BQ2450 Sewing and Quilting Machine
** 2021 Closeout Special **
This versatile Brother BQ2450 advanced sewing and quilting machine was built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to the next level.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
If you have a passion for sewing and quilting, take a look at the Innov-ís Brother BQ2450. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine was built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to the next level. Advanced features like the MuVit Digital Dual Feed – a motor-driven foot – and smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot Function, make this the ideal machine for working on quilts or any project with thin or layered fabrics.
Sew and quilt faster – up to 1,050 stitches per minute, while enjoying luxuries like Automatic Needle Threading and bobbin winding while sewing. The BQ2450 Quilters Bundle includes a wide table for large projects, an open toe foot for MuVit for expanded visibility of the needle area, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot for more efficient feed movement, and a two-spool thread stand, which can hold up to two king thread spools.
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 sewing fonts
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Large 3.6” x 6.0” Color LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- 10” LED lighting
- Improved sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- 5” x 11.25” Spacious workspace for large quilts
- Built-in USB port
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Wide range of included accessories
Free guide classes, with purchase, are included at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here to see upcoming classes.
There are no reviews yet.