Elna Press EP450 Steam Press
Elna Press EP450 Seminar Demo Model
**Please note: Seminar Demo Models have been used in a prior hands-on sewing event, which means they were given a “test drive” and perfectly packaged back up after the event. Each machine is thoroughly examined by our certified technicians to ensure the best quality.
Offers all of the conveniences of quick, professional-quality ironing.
Technology, exclusiveness, professionalism. Equipped with the large Jeannette sleeve board. Suitable for patchwork and other creative activities, the Elnapress lets you iron all clothes and all fabrics quickly, simply, and comfortably. With impeccable results. Pressure, heat, and humidity: the Elnapress is the only machine to offer these three functions for a top ironing quality of all your clothes. The Elnapress 450 offers all the pleasure of quick, professional-quality ironing. It has the same ironing capacity as the bigger models, at a very attractive price. Iron like the Pros.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Elna Press EP450
Imagine ironing with ease. With the Amazing Elna Press 450, you are able to Iron a pair of pants in 30 seconds and a shirt in less than a minute! Using the Elna Press 450, you will not only save time but with the innovative closing action (creating 100 pounds of pressure) you turn a once backbreaking task into a breeze.
- Peraluman Heating Shoe
- 11 Layers of Finnish birch wood on the ironing board area
- Small Sleeve Board included (15.2″ x 3.5″)
- 100 lbs of Pressure, plus adjustable mini pressure
- Electronic Temperature Control with Manual Adjustment
- Manual Temperature Control/li>
- Alarm and Electronic Power Cut-Off
How does using an Elna Press 450 Ironing Press differ from traditional ironing (or dry cleaning)?
- Large heating shoe covers more area at one time than a hand iron. Effortlessly cuts your ironing time in half
- No need to spend time dropping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Press a shirt in 1-2 minutes (and pants in 30 seconds to a minute)
- Simply lower handle to press – no lifting and reaching, as is the case when using hand iron
- Press several layers all at same time
- Tap water for steam, not costly distilled water that needs to be hauled home from store
- Dry cleaning services are costly especially if something only needs to be pressed rather than cleaned
- Padded surface prevents buttons from being broken
- Up and down pressing motion does not cause friction and won’t leave shiny marks on fabric, don’t need to replace damaged items
- Will not stretch knit fabrics, can actually reshape distorted knits
- Lightweight and compact – stores away in closet or maybe on top of washer/dryer
- Easy to set up
- Board is free on both ends for pressing shaped items
- Low maintenance – clean heating shoe occasionally and replace ironing board covers and pads
- Sit down and press, legs are not tired from standing
- Do not need to exert any personal pressure unlike a hand iron
- Large heating shoe covers up to 5.5 times more area in a single pressing than a standard hand iron
- Press turns itself off if not in use for more than 15 minutes
- Personal energy – applies 45 kg (100 lbs) of pressure
- 1000 watts, equivalent to that of a regular hand iron
- Saving money on Gas – cut down on trips to the dry cleaners
- Two Handles – both hands are occupied with pressing process so one hand does not accidentally remain on board when lowering heating shoe.
- Steam is created when shoe comes in contact with water – water is not boiled within press.
- Place on table or counter top – not a wobbly ironing board
- Large empty space behind unit, has enough clearance so when moving item forward, hands do not touch heating shoe
- Unit turns off if left down for more than 10 seconds and buzzer sounds
- Detachable cord
- Eleven layers of Finnish Birch will not warp or corrode when exposed to moisture and heat
- Heating shoe has no perforations or sharp edges
- Special rubber guards are on underside to prevent slipping of surface and will not mark surface
- Locking handles to carry press
|Dimensions||30 × 11 × 24.5 in|