GIDGET I TABLE
A great sewing table is strong, supportive and can easily be tucked away. Luckily, the Gidget I Table is all of these things and more! With powerful steel locking legs, ergonomic height positioning and a collapsible frame for easy storage, the Gidget I is there when you need it and out of sight when you don’t.
Use the Gidget I as your everyday table, or as your traveling table to be creative anywhere at any time!
Learn more about the Gidget I Table below!
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
GIDGET I TABLE
- Dimensions Open: 40″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep x 28-1/4″ tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep X 4-1/2″ tall
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 17-1/2” wide
- 7 3/8” deep (front to back).
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 25 lbs
Questions on the difference between the Gidget I and Gidget II tables:
- The Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 1/2″ x 7 3/8″) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 1/2″ x 12″).
- Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels.
- While the Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs, the Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, so there may not be a need for an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
View our other tables below!