Free Shipping Over $49 Online
GO! Bear’s Paw Die (14″ Finished)
GO! Bear’s Paw Die makes a 14-inch finished quilt block and works with the GO! Qube Mix & Match Block system. Bear’s Paw is a versatile traditional quilt block, making it perfect for beginning quilters to practice piecing half square triangles and create an entire classic quilt block. Die includes seam allowances and dog-ears for easy alignment.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
NOTE: A Cutting Mat size 6″ x 24″ must be used when putting the GO! Bear’s Paw Die (14″ Finished) through the GO! Cutter, to keep the cutter from becoming damaged.
AccuQuilt Die-Cutting Benefits:
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Why will quilters love the GO! Bear’s Paw (14″ Finished) Die?
- GO! Bear’s Paw is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die, meaning it has been designed to cut one complete 14-inch 2-color block in two passes through the cutter.
- The seven basic shapes on the die board are perfect for beginner quilters to practice piecing half-square triangles.
- Die comes with built-in convenience features: screen-printed letters on die for easier organization and piecing of shapes, specially designed dog-ears for easy alignment and piecing, and included 1/4″ seam allowances.
- Cut shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly!
Cutting Tips for the GO! Bear’s Paw (14″ Finished) Die
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. For 2-color block, cut 4 layers of 1 fabric color, then cut 4 layers of a contrasting color.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 10 3/4″ x width of fabric (WOF) strip, and fanfold four layers into 5″ widths. Sub cut four A shapes and 16 B shapes. Cut one 3″ x 3″ square. Then sub cut into one C shape.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut one 15 1/4″ x width of fabric (WOF) strip, and fanfold four layers into 3 1/4″ widths. Sub cut 16 B shapes, four C shapes and four D shapes.
Care and Maintenance Tips
- Use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- After each use, remove any threads imbedded between the blades and foam, using the die pick provided with the cutter.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|Dimensions||7 × 25 × 1.5 in|