Free Shipping Over $49 Online
GO! Big Bowl Cozy Die
GO! Big Bowl Cozy Die has you ready for soup season and more! AccuQuilt’s die cuts the popular standard-sized bowl cozies quickly, setting you up nicely to complete sewing up a bowl cozy in mere minutes! This die can be used only in the GO! Big Fabric Cutter (or a Studio Fabric Cutter with the correct adaptor).
Please note: If the cozy will be used in a microwave oven, all fabrics, threads, and batting must be 100% cotton. Material with other fibers are a fire hazard. Check labels carefully.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
Out of stock
NOTE: A Cutting Mat size 14″ x 16″ must be used when putting the GO! Big Bowl Cozy Die through the GO! Big Fabric Cutter, to keep the cutter from becoming damaged.
AccuQuilt Die-Cutting Benefits:
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Why will quilters love the GO! Big Bowl Cozy Die?
- The GO! Big Bowl Cozy is great for quilters and crafters wanting to make gifts or cozies to sell. With the die, bowl cozies can be cut in no time!
- No template or pattern is needed, with the die including one standard-sized bowl cozy shape.
- There is no need for templates or Y-seams! This Spool die includes six total shapes, designed for advanced beginners to practice piecing smaller shapes accurately.
- For double-sided bowl cozies: Cut 3 total (2 ea.) in one pass through the cutter (2 cuts needed per bowl cozy).
- Cutting Tip: Cut 1 piece of cotton fabric, right side up on top of each piece of batting so you are ready for your first sewing step.
- Fat Quarter and scrap-friendly!
Cutting Tips for the GO! Big Bowl Cozy Die
Please Note: All fabrics, thread and batting should be 100% cotton if cozy will be used in a microwave oven. Using material with other fibers can cause a fire in your microwave during use. Check labels carefully!
For best cutting results, position fabric on the length-wise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 3 fabric sets in one pass through the cutter: Cut six 10-1/2″ squares of coordinating fabrics. Place right side up to cut.
- Cut 1 fabric & batting set in one pass through the cutter: Cut one 10-1/2″ fabric square and one 10-1/2″ batting square. Lay fabric piece right side up on top of piece of batting to cut so you are ready for your first sewing step.
Care and Maintenance Tips
- Use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- After each use, remove any threads imbedded between the blades and foam, using the die pick provided with the cutter.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|Dimensions||15 × 17 × 1.5 in|