Free Shipping Over $49 Online
GO! Pincushion Die
GO! Pincushion Die by AccuQuilt contains side strips, top/bottom squares, and sewing-themed appliqué shapes to make pincushions that are fun as they are useful! Sewists and quilters can never have too many of these handy tools, and with this die they are quick to cut and easy to appliqué and stitch up. The GO! Pincushion Die is designed to cut (3) 3″ x 2″ x 3″ pincushions in one pass through the cutter.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
NOTE: A Cutting Mat size 6″ x 24″ must be used when putting the AccuQuilt GO! Pincushion Die through the GO! Cutter, to keep the cutter from becoming damaged.
AccuQuilt Die-Cutting Benefits:
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Why will quilters love the AccuQuilt GO! Pincushion Die?
- Every sewist and quilter needs a pincushion, and the GO! Pincushion Die is a fun and cute way to dress up the tool that is on every sewing and cutting table! These make lovely gifts and are great to sell, as well.
- No template or pattern is needed, with the GO! Pincushion die including 1 square for the top & bottom, 1 side strip and 2 appliqué shapes (sewing machine and spool) that would be time-consuming and/or difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Pincushion Die is designed to cut three 3″ x 2″ x 3″ pincushions in one pass through the cutter.
- For double-sided bowl cozies: Cut 3 total (2 ea.) in one pass through the cutter (2 cuts needed per bowl cozy).
- Stuffing options: Walnut shells, cotton stuffing or batting, steel wool, rice, sand or plastic beads.
- Charm Square, Fat Quarter and scrap-friendly!
Cutting Tips for the AccuQuilt GO! Pincushion Die
For best cutting results, position fabric on lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under roller. The GO! Pincushion Die is designed to cut (3) 3″ x 2″ x 3″ pincushions in one pass through the cutter.
- Top & Bottom: Cut 4″ squares. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 tops/bottoms across the width of fabric; one yard of 40″ wide fabric cuts 64 tops/bottoms.
- Side/Strip: Cut 13″ x 3″ rectangles. Place on die board and cut. Cut 13 sides/strips across the width of fabric; one yard of 40″ wide fabric cuts 26 sides/strips.
For applique, apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting.
- Sewing Machine: Cut and fuse 2 5⁄8″ x 2 1/2″ rectangles. Place on die board and cut. Cut 16 sewing machines across the width of fabric. One yard of 40″ wide fabric cuts 240 sewing machines.
- Spool: Cut and fuse 1 7⁄8″ x 2 1/2″ rectangles. Place on die board and cut. Cut 16 spools across the width of fabric. One yard of 40″ wide fabric cuts 336 spools.
Care and Maintenance Tips
- Use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- After each use, remove any threads imbedded between the blades and foam, using the die pick provided with the cutter.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|Dimensions||7 × 25 × 1.5 in|