Free Shipping Over $49 Online
GO! Pineapple 10″ Finished Die
GO! Pineapple 10″ Finished Die is a Block on Board® (BOB®) from AccuQuilt, designed to cut a complete 2, 3 or 4 color quilt block at once.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
Only 2 left in stock
NOTE: A Cutting Mat size 6″ x 24″ must be used when putting the GO! Pineapple 10″ Finished Die through the GO! Cutter, to keep the cutter from becoming damaged.
AccuQuilt Die-Cutting Benefits:
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Why will quilters love the GO! Pineapple 10″ Finished Die?
- No templates, no special rulers, no paper piecing and no need to trim as you go! Pineapple includes 11 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Die comes with built-in convenience features: screen-printed letters on die for easier organization and piecing of shapes, specially designed dog-ears for easy alignment and piecing, and included 1/4″ seam allowances.
- Multiple appliqué shapes for the price of one make this die a great value.
- Cut four of each pre-fused appliqué shape in one pass through the cutter. (Fusible counts as a half layer of fabric.)
- Cut shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Layer Cake adn Fat Quarter-friendly!
Cutting Tips for the GO! Pineapple 10″ Finished Die
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 3″ x 3″ square over shape A and cut; then cut two 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ squares over shape H and cut; and finally cut four 9″ x 3 5/8″ rectangles over shapes C/E/F/G and cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 7 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ rectangles over shapes B/D/E/F and cut. Note: Instructions for cutting a 3-color and 4-color block are included in die packaging.
Care and Maintenance Tips
- Use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- After each use, remove any threads imbedded between the blades and foam, using the die pick provided with the cutter.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|Dimensions||7 × 25 × 1.5 in|