Free Shipping Over $49 Online
GO! Qube 6″ Companion Set Classics
GO! Qube 6″ Companion Set Classics is designed to work with the existing GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks to expand your quilting options. This set includes four 6-inch die boards, a 6″ Cutting Mat, a pattern book, a self-contained storage system, and a Getting Started DVD.
*Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping*
GO! Qube 6″ Companion Set Classics Includes:
- GO! Chisels-1½” x 3″ Finished (55733)
- GO! Signature Block-3″ Finished (55729)
- GO! Drunkard’s Path-Arc Shape-3″ Finished (55737)
- GO! Drunkard’s Path-Quarter Circle-3″ Finished (55741)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6″ x 6″ (55137)
- Pattern Book with 9 Block Patterns & 1 Quilt Pattern
- Self-contained Storage System
- Getting Started DVD
Benefits to GO! Qube 6″ Companion Set Classics:
- A boxed set of 4 classic shapes that make cutting quilt blocks easy
- Pair these 4 dies with GO! Qube 6″ Mix & Match Block (55775) to create an array of blocks and patterns
- Extends 1 to 8 die numbering system with shapes 9 to 12, making it easy to know which shapes you need for each
- Combine shapes to make 72 more block designs
- Cut more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- Works with all GO! cutters: Baby GO! Cutter, GO! Fabric Cutter, GO Big Electric Fabric Cutter, Studio Fabric Cutter, Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
Features of GO! Qube 6″ Companion Set Classics:
- Dies come with built-in convenience features: screen-printed letters on dies for easier organization and piecing of shapes, specially designed dog-ears for easy alignment and piecing, and 1/4″ seam allowances included.
- Ideal for quilters of all skill levels.
- Perfect for gift-giving.
Care and Maintenance Tips
- Use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- After each use, remove any threads imbedded between the blades and foam, using the die pick provided with the cutter.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Compatible with the following AccuQuilt Cutting Machines:
|Dimensions||7 × 25 × 1.5 in|