Janome 4120QDC Sewing and Quilting Machine
Look back through Janome’s interesting 100-year history here.
With sturdy construction and stable feeding, style follows substance in the well equipped and intuitively designed Janome 4120QDC. 120 stitches, twin-needle functionality, superior editing, and mirror stitching are just a few of the cutting-edge features of this special machine. The Janome 4120QDC has the power, precision, and convenience you need to realize your creative potential.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Janome 4120QDC has the power, precision and convenience you need to realize your creative potential.
- 120 built-in stitches, plus Alphabet fonts, American, European and Cyrillic
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Built in thread cutter
- Locking stitch button
- Speed control slider
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Start-stop button
- Stitch pattern memory capability
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD screen with enhanced informational display and touchpad for easy navigation
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Horizontal full rotary hook bobbin system
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Hard cover and instructional DVD included
Standard Included Accessories
- Blind Hem Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Bobbin (specialized)
- Buttonhole Foot
- Extension Table
- Needle Set
- Overedge Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Seam Ripper
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
|Dimensions||19.8 × 12 × 16 in|
0% Interest for Up to 60 Months
On purchases of $300 or more made with your Sewing & More credit card. Terms of 6 to 60 months available.
Apply for your Sewing & More Credit Card now!