Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine
The Janome CoverPro 1000CPX is the perfect complement to your serger and sewing machine! And you get a choice of coverstitch options – two needle narrow, two needle wide, three needle, and coverstitch – and no need to convert from serger to coverstitch functions!
Your Price: $599
With BONUS ACCESSORIES!
Free in-store classes included!
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine is essential for the sewer looking to achieve a professional finish.
As a bonus value, you will receive the following accessories:
- Blind Stitch Foot – It is possible to use your serger to blind hem. The Blind Stitch Foot is equipped with a guide to help keep your stitching straight.
- Assorted Needles for a variety of fabrics!
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX’s innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With narrow or wide two needle coverstitch, wide triple needle coverstitch, chainstitch and exclusive free arm configuration, plus – Janome’s Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available! Includes a chain stitch which is great for seaming or basting!
- Seam Tightening System (STS)
- Free Arm
- 1, 2, or 3 needle
- Quick reference sticker for stitch selection
- 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential feed
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm 3mm)
- Speeds up to 1,000 spm
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Extra large bed space 4” x 5.5”
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity