Janome DC2015 Sewing Machine
Essential variety for your sewing needs! The Janome DC2015 includes popular conveniences and features at a popular price! Designer Bill Blass said “When in doubt, wear red” – we say when in doubt – sew with red!
Free in-store classes included!
The Limited Edition Janome DC2015 Sewing Machine brings the features you need to complete any project: home dec, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting. 60 stitches, including 6 buttonholes, give essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. You’ll also find a variety of easy convenience features, including needle up/down, an auto-lock button, easy reverse a speed control slider, and easy selection/adjustment of stitches. The DC2015 also features the stability and depndability you expect only from a high end machine, allowing you to sew with precision and confidence. Hard cover included for storage or taking to class!
As a bonus value, you will receive the following accessories:
- 1/4″ Seam Foot – A popular foot with quilters for that essential ¼ inch seam. The guide on the foot enables you to sew a perfect ¼ inch seam every time. There is a flange guide on the foot to keep your fabric perfectly straight.
- The 3-way Cording foot will hold one, two or three fine cords or threads. Because they are attached to the foot, the required design can be easily followed and the cords are perfectly placed. A variety of utility or decorative stitches can be sewn over the cords to couch them onto base fabrics. The choice of cord, thread, and stitch all contribute to the final effect.
- The Fringe Foot is designed for fagoting and sewing thread fringe. This decorative touch is especially effective in applique work. The foot has a small divider in it so that when a wide zig-zag stitch is sewn, a very large loop is created. To create fringe, simply cut the loop close to one side of the stitches, to release the fringed fibers.
- A package of 10 Janome bobbins!
- 60 built-in stitches
- 6 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down with up as default
- Easy set bobbin and bobbin winder
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Speed Control Slider
- Locking stitch button
- Easy reverse button
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Bright LED screen with easy navigation keys
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 7mm maximum stitch width
- 5mm maximum stitch length
- Limited edition machine for 2015
- Blind Hem Foot
- Overedge Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Satin Stitch Foot Open Toe
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot (screw on)
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity