Janome MyLock 634D Serger
Get professional results with the MyLock 634D serger! 2, 3 or 4 thread options with easy lay-in thread tension. The speed and finish you get from a serger will upgrade all your sewing!
Your Price: $699
With BONUS ACCESSORIES!
Free in-store classes included!
Janome MyLock 634D Serger is unmatched. It has 2 needles and 2, 3 or 4 thread overlock stitching. Threading is a breeze due to color-coded thread guides and an easy lower looper threading system. The MyLock 634D also lets you quickly switch to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate.
As a bonus value, you will receive the following accessories:
- Blind Stitch Foot – It is possible to use your serger to blind hem. The Blind Stitch Foot is equipped with a guide to help keep your stitching straight.
- Assorted Needles for a variety of fabrics!
When you want to make the most of your serging time, with professional results, the Janome MyLock 634D is unmatched! It has 2 needles and 2, 3 or 4 thread overlock stitching. Threading is a breeze due to color-coded thread guides and an easy lower looper threading system. The Janome MyLock 634D also lets you quickly switch to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate!
- 2, 3, or 4 thread serger
- Lay-in thread tension dial
- Threading chart
- Color coded thread guides
- Tension release device
- Easily accessible lower looper guides
- Changeable thread guide
- Quick change rolled hem
- Lower looper pretension setting slider
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable stitch length 1mm to 5mm
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable cutting width 3.1mm to 7.3mm
- Maximum speed 1,300 spm Waste box
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity