Free Shipping Over $49 Online
While our country works on eliminating the COVID-19 coronavirus, we know you'll need extra sewing supplies to make your time at home more enjoyable. For a limited time, we'll ship all purchases over $49 free (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). If you don't see what you need online, call George Moore directly at 949-510-5302, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly!
Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine
The sky’s the limit on your creativity with the Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine! A perfect budget friendly, midline machine with many top of the line features, the Skyline S3 will take your sewing, quilting, home dec, crafting to the next level! Whether you’re aspiring to the “next step” in your sewing or updating your sewing equipment, the S3 will help you become the sewist you aspire to be! Plenty of workspace lets you easily move into larger projects, Janome ease and reliability ensure a pleasant sewing experience and success!
Sale! Your Price Only: $999
FREE unlimited in-store classes!
The Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine includes everything you need to make sewing easier and more enjoyable; it comes with 120 built-in stitches, including 7 one-step buttonholes and 1 alphabet. The stitch quality of the Skyline S3 is excellent and is able to speed up to 820 stitches per minute in a smooth and peaceful operation. Navigation through all of these choices is simple using the backlit LCD screen. Janome’s Superior Feed System Plus features a 7-piece feed dog to ensure that even the thickest, multi-layer projects are able to move under the needle with precision and ease. The Skyline S3’s patented needle placement accuracy includes special plate markings that indicate needle drop position, provide angle marks and act as front-of-the-foot guides. In addition, the needle can be moved into 71 unique positions in order to get pinpoint accuracy for decorative stitching, applique and free motion quilting. Whether you’re quilting, making garments, costuming, home dec or crafting – we’ve got you covered with precision and ease!
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin – featuring Janome’s jam proof bobbin system!
- 120 built in stitches – a wide selection for utility and creativity!
- 7 one step buttonholes with 1 alphabet – choose the right buttonhole for what you’re making!
- Automatic thread tension control – let your machine automatically select optimum tension setting based on fabric thickness, or choose your own setting!
- One hand needle threader
- Snap on presser feet – easy to change to just the right foot for the job!
- Memorized needle up/down – set your needle position for perfect pivoting, prevents fabric moving out of position!
- Superior Plus Feed System – 7 piece box/flat feed system for superior control on whatever fabric you’re using!
- Free Arm – essential for sleeves, pantlegs, and other narrow openings!
- Drop Feed
- Start / Stop button – a great help to keep speed consistent in free motion, or letting you stitch without the foot pedal!
- Automatic thread cutter – trims threads with the push of a button!
- Easy reverse button
- Easy Bobbin Winder
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Extra high presser foot lift – extra thick fabrics are no longer a challenge!
- Backlit LCD screen with easy navigation
- Foot pressure adjustment – customize your foot pressure for your sewing for best results!
- Maximum stitch width 7mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- Machine size is 19″ long by 12″ wide by 9″ high
- Work space is 8.25″ x 4.7″
- Zigzag A
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch foot F
- Blind Hem G
- Overcast foot M
- 1/4 inch seam foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Spool Caps
- Seam Ripper
- Extra Spool Pin horizontal type
- Lint Brush
- Semi hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DCD
- Instruction Manua
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity
|Dimensions||26.1 × 21.2 × 22 in|