Free Shipping Over $69 Online
OeSD Stitching in the Kitchen – Multiple Sessions
OeSD Stitching in the Kitchen – 2-Day Event
During this 2-day team-sewing event, attendees will have the opportunity to create 6 fun embroidery projects, and learn embroidery tips and techniques that will inspire them to keep stitching. Also learn about the products that help turn out exquisite embroidered pieces.
October 26th – 29th, 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm PST
Registration Cost: $129
Good bag valued at over $200 included.
Use of top-of-the-line machines included. All supplies provided.
Catered lunch provided for this all-day event.
In this two-day event, you’ll have the opportunity to create 6 coordinating kitchen-themed projects, plus you’ll learn valuable embroidery techniques to grow your embroidery knowledge. Gain tons of inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right stabilizer and embroidery tools for almost any type of embroidery project. This is a team-sewing learning experience, with 2 students sharing each machine, letting you socialize while you sew!
- Exclusive Stitching in the Kitchen embroidery collection only available to attendees of this event
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs.
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color.
- CD with all class project handouts and design.
- Complete kits for all 6 project.
- Trunk Show of beautiful embroidery project.
- Door Prizes and Giveaways.
- Goody Bag with fun sewing & embroidery items.
- Exciting products and savings only available to Event attendees.
|Choose a Session||
October 26th and 27th, October 28th and 29th