Free Shipping Over $49 Online
Efficiency just got a whole lot cuter! Available in three finishes – Oak-grain, Crisp White, or Black – the Sewnatra Cabinet features a beautiful louvered accent that gives it a versatile cottage look.
But it’s not all about aesthetics. The Sewnatra also competitively offers most of the features of our larger cabinets – including an airlift! Upon opening the louvered door, you’ll notice the compact space expands into two thread spindles and two trays to accommodate all your essential sewing accessories.
Note: This cabinet is pre-assembled. Please allow 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
- Sewnatra can be used for your sewing machine or serger
- Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift:
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flatbed, and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Storage Includes:
- Two rows of thread spindles (20 total)
- Two trays on the door for storage
- Unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position
- Universal insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” (right to left), or less, by no more than 7 ¼” (front to back)
- If your machine is much less than 17 ½” W x 12 ½” D the universal insert may not fit and you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert
- Available in three finishes: oak-grain, crisp white, black
- Additional information can be found on our Sewnatra Cabinet informational sheet
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
- Cabinet Dimensions:
- Open: 68 7/16” W x 19 ⅝” D x 30 ½” H
- Closed: 23 ¾” W x 19 ⅝” D x 31″ H
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 18 ⅞” W
- 12 9/16” D
- 13 ⅛” H
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Sewnatra Cabinet manual and save it to your computer. These manuals may also be helpful:
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Adjustable wrench
Oak, White, Black