Singer SteamCraft Plus 2.0 Making the Cut
Singer SteamCraft sewing irons are designed with the sewer’s needs in mind, so the search for the perfect iron is over. The SteamCraft includes OnPoint™ tip technology so you can easily iron around buttons, seams and pleats for a crisp finish. The iron has an 30-minute vertical auto-off feature so the iron is ready for use during long projects. Effortlessly steam larger bolts of fabric with vertical steam.
SteamCraft irons are tap-water safe, as they have internal filters for calcium. With regular use of the self-clean function, sediments or minerals will be flushed out of the system.
- Fast Heat
- Heat-resistant Pad
- Easy-fill, no-drip water tank with large filler opening
- Ergonomically designed with easy-to-reach controls
- Stainless Steel sole plate
- Weight: 3.25 lbs. (1,470 g)
- Extra large & transparent water tank
- Protects delicate fabrics like quilts with steam on/off controls
- Vertical Steam
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 4.8 x 6.0 inches (289 x 122 x 152mm)
- Burst of Steam – 1.2g per shot 72g/min
|Dimensions||12.25 × 7 × 6.25 in|