Free Shipping Over $69 Online
WALLABY II CABINET
Wallaby II Cabinet
The Wallaby II sewing cabinet is perfect for the crafter who finds themselves trying to find the ideal space for their serger, sewing machine, and more! Once your project is complete, safely conceal and secure your sewing machine, serger, fabric, and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- Storage & Organization
Three shelves feature 33 spool holders, a large drawer and a door tray keep all your sewing accessories at hand and organized neatly.
Once your sewing project is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric, and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
The Wallaby II is offered in a Teak or White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Wallaby II’s today!
Why Kangaroo Cabinets?Click here.
Wallaby II Cabinet
The Wallaby II has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably. It moves effortlessly up and down in a small footprint. The lifter platform adjusts easily to all heights of machines for ease of free-arm and flatbed sewing. It then moves down to store inside the cabinet.
Your sewing machine will fit nicely on the lift while the space to the left of the cabinet offers room for a serger, a felting machine or even another sewing machine.
The Wallaby comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area, preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
- Three-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
- Quilt leaf stored on back of cabinet keeps large projects from pulling or laying on the floor
- Convenient serger foldout leaf keeps machine within easy reach
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency with a totally flush work space
- Fully assembled
- Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
- Large lift opening to fit most large sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Wood panel over sewing well can cover machine in storage position increasing workspace
- Locking cabinet doors for safety and security
Storage & Organization
- Plenty of storage with 33 spool holders, large door bin, extra drawer for notions
- Hideaway cubby is perfect for serger or baskets of fabric
- Complementary Kangaroo storage furniture is available
- Woodgrain Melamine Laminate
Sew in comfort. Sew longer.
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture’s focus is to create an experience that will accommodate longer periods of time spent behind your sewing machine, with increased comfort. Cabinets are designed to allow for free arm and flat bed sewing, producing a flush sewing surface with a more ergonomic posture to sew in comfort and sew longer.