Moore’s Adopt-A-Customer Program
Need to learn to use your machine? We can help! Whether it was a gift, purchased elsewhere, or you’re visiting or new to the area (welcome!) – we’ll get you started. Stop missing out on all the creativity your machine has to offer! Your machine can be new or old or any brand.
Here’s all it takes to be adopted!
- Live in (or be visiting) Southern California during your scheduled class.
- You must want to learn how to use your machine! (You’ve got a machine – it’s time to have fun with it!)
- You don’t have to be a current Moore’s customer – or even have ever visited a Moore’s location before!
- Now just send us the information below –
Here’s all we need to know –
- Your name, email and daytime phone number.
- What FREE Usage Class do you want to take? Don’t know? That’s okay. We’ll find the right class for you when you tell us what machine you have.
- What machine do you have?
- Which store would you like to adopt you? We have multiple locations for your convenience. Choose from Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Corona, Victorville, or Temecula. Don’t know? Let us know the city you live in (or are visiting) and we’ll recommend the nearest location!
- The name of the store or website where your machine was purchased.
E-mail your information to Customer Service (email@example.com) and we’ll get back to you soon as possible!
Welcome in advance to the Moore’s sewing family!