Last update: Dec. 22nd, 2011
Moore’s Sewing Class Registration Policy:
Please sign up early!
- FREE Usage Classes are free to those who purchased their machine, software or quilt frame from Moore’s. Our Get To Know Your Machine 101 FREE Usage Class is free to any customer whether you purchased your machine from Moore’s or not. Registration is required. Please call the store where you wish to take your FREE Usage Class. Online registration is no longer available for free classes – this is to lessen confusion about what class students should sign up for.
- Registration is also required for specialty classes, beyond basic classes & special events with fees paid in advance (unless otherwise stated). You may register online, in person, by phone or by mail with a check, cash or credit card. Non-instant payments will be held up to 5 days after online registration has been received. We cannot register you for a paid class/event until payment has been received.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless the class is canceled. If you cannot attend a class, a store credit will be issued toward another class with a 7 day prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel a class if there is not a minimum of 3 students. In the event of insufficient enrollment, a refund will be issued. Please note: Online payments have a 60 day refund policy. If 60 days has passed, a store credit will be issued.
- Class supplies and kits for classes are not included in the class fee (unless otherwise stated). A supply list will be provided at the time of registration. Supplies should be purchased at Moore’s Sewing or on our website to ensure you have the required supplies.
- Patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared or photocopied because of copyright laws. Please adhere to this law.
Please don’t bring children or guests to classes.
Software Class Policy:
- To get the most out of these classes, please install the program(s) before class and spend a little time with the program prior to class. It is a good idea to run the tutorial in each program before coming to class. Basic Computer skills are needed and are not taught in these classes. You do not need to bring your sewing machine to these software classes. You are welcome to bring a laptop but it is not necessary.
- As a courtesy to other students, please step away from the classroom area to accept emergency cell phone calls!
When you take a class at Moore’s, we intend to teach you the basic concepts for the class. Our goal is to provide you ample time to grasp the concepts and do part of the project. The time allowed may not be enough to finish the entire project.
FREE Usage Classes:
FREE Usage Classes are FREE classes to customers who purchase a machine from Moore’s. Our goal is to familiarize you with all the different facets of your machine or software. Moore’s offers FREE Usage Classes on all of the machines, quilt frames and software we sell. You must have taken your FREE Usage Class or have a good working knowledge of your machine, software or quilt frames before you can sign up for specialty classes! Did you purchase your machine elsewhere? Check out our Get To Know Your Machine 101 FREE Usage Class.
Available for most machines and software. Call your nearest Moore’s location for details!
It is necessary to pre-register for ALL classes. Call or visit one of our locations or sign up on our website to reserve your seat. Payment must be made in full to assure your place in class. We need this commitment from you in order for our classes to run as smoothly as possible and so that our teachers can properly prepare for class. DON’T FORGET YOUR SUPPLY LIST! In many cases it is necessary to do things ahead to be properly prepared for class, so be sure and check your supply list ahead of time!
Please sign up for classes at least 2 weeks in advance. Registration can be done by phone, email, on our website, in person, or by mail. Please view our store locations page for contact information for each store or call 1-800-865-9664.